Pros and Cons of working from home : At first we might think working from home is easy, we might save money, avoid traffic, eat in time. When time goes on it goes difficult. Here we are going to discuss about it.
Pros of working from home :
- Work in flexible time
- Save Money (Travelling expenses)
- Avoid Pollution and Traffic
- Eat home made food daily
Cons of working from home :
- There is no specific time for work and family
- You might get back and neck pain (If didn’t have proper chair)
- Many times making calls and video chat in a day
- Sleeping in late night
- You can’t have full access of the technology (But cloud technology helps to a limit)
Here are some Pros and Cons of working from home, Post your pros and cons so other can change their life.
Tip: Even if you are working from home or doing to office. Plan a proper and healthy routine.
- Morning exercise or meditation
- Good Breakfast
- Healthy snacks (No oily or junk foods)
- Healthy Lunch
If you are going to 9-5 jobs, you will be working in that time only. Remaining time, you can spend time for your family and friends.
You might be working from home earlier or from now, then here are some useful tips to follow to change your life.
Plan your time properly such that you will be able to spend your time properly for family and work.
If your computer have adjustment to set screen brightness according to daytime and night time, just do it. If not available then you can use a small software f.lux , It automatically adjust your computer screen brightness.
Make your working environment beautiful by adding some motivational quotes wall frames, Indoor live plants, good lighting. If you have money, then you can buy Office Chair, Blue Light Blocking Eye Protection Glasses.